Water Tank Painting Experts
Professional, Experienced and Knowledgeable Water Tower Painters
Whether you have a basic one-color tank or a vibrant, custom water tower paint project, our teams have years of water tank experience and expertise – and the job is done right. If you want to make a statement with your tower, our design team works with you to create graphics that best exemplifies the messaging and branding for your community or business.
Consistent Water Tower Painting Extends Tank Life
Regularly painting water tanks, as part of a water tower maintenance program, prolongs the life of any tank by helping to prevent corrosion and problems caused by weather, pollutants and other external elements. Southern Corrosion makes maintaining any water tank easy with affordable maintenance programs.
Steel tanks that are properly protected by a comprehensive painting program have no limit to their longevity. Many properly maintained water tanks are over 100 years old and are still in service.
Concrete tanks can also benefit from painting. One of the best ways to stop or prevent future leaks in a concrete tank is to paint the interior water bearing surfaces of the tank. The benefits of painting a concrete tank are not confined to the interior surfaces. Concrete tank exteriors, especially the tank roofs, are exposed to rain. Concrete is alkaline and when exposed to rain water with a PH of between 5.4 to 5.7, the concrete surfaces can weather and deteriorate over time. Painting the concrete can provide a protective barrier between the concrete and rain water, maximizing the lifespan of the tank.
Experience Counts When Painting Water Towers
With decades of water tower painting experience, the Southern Corrosion team safely utilizes the latest technology and materials to provide the best painting and tank maintenance service available anywhere.
- Southern Corrosion President Jim Skilton, NACE CIP qualified, has over 40 years of water tower painting experience
- SSPC Certified (Society of Protective Coatings)
- Surfaces are prepared and coatings applied in accordance with the specifications of the American Water Works Association (AWWA) and the SSPC
- Highest quality epoxy coatings and 100% solids for long-lasting applications
- Every scenario is covered from simple alkyd installations to urethanes, acrylics and cutting-edge fluoropolymer systems
- Safe and efficient processes
- Utilizing the latest technology
Contact Us today for more information, pricing, maintenance programs and more.
Southern Corrosion’s experienced teams are water tower maintenance experts.